What is forex and how does it work?
Forex, also known as foreign exchange or FX trading, is the conversion of one currency into another. It is one of the most actively traded markets in the world, with an average daily trading volume of $5 trillion. Take a closer look at everything you’ll need to know about forex, including what it is, how you trade it and how leverage in forex works.
What is forex trading?
Forex, or foreign exchange, can be explained as a network of buyers and sellers, who transfer currency between each other at an agreed price. It is the means by which individuals, companies and central banks convert one currency into another – if you have ever travelled abroad, then it is likely you have made a forex transaction.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 week
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
Intro to Forex Markets
- What is forex trading?
- How do currency markets work?
- What is a base and quote currency?
- What moves the forex market?
- How does forex trading work?
- What is the spread in forex trading?
- What is a lot in forex?
- What is leverage in forex?
- What is margin in forex?
- What is a pip in forex?
- How is the forex market regulated?
- How much money is traded on the forex market daily?
- What are gaps in forex trading?