Increase your knowledge about options on futures trading with this curriculum, designed to provide an overview of what you need to know to trade options.
All About Options is a compilation of several individual options courses from New2Markets Institute, linked together to provide you the most educational journey in a path that walks you through all the information in an easy-to-understand format.
This curriculum is designed for all trader types and covers:
- Basics of options trading
- Commonly used strategies
- Hypothetical market scenarios to see how premium is affected by input changes
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Options
If you want to learn to trade options, this is the place to start. Learn how options work, how they are constructed, and which features make options on futures unique. This course contains over 15 lessons, such as: What is Exercise Price (strike)? Learn about Exercise and Assignment Put-Call Parity
- What is an Option
- Understanding Option Contract Details
- Get to Know Underlying (Options on Futures)
- What is Exercise Price (Strike)?
- What is Expiration Date (Expiry)?
- Explaining Call Options (Short and Long)
- Explaining Put Options (Short and Long)
- Understanding AM/PM Expirations
- Learn About Exercise and Assignment
- Understanding the Difference: European vs. American Style Options
- Calculating Options Moneyness & Intrinsic Value
- Understanding Options Expiration (Profit and Loss)
- Introduction to Options Theoretical Pricing
- Discover Options Volatility
- Put Call Parity
- Options on Futures vs ETFs