Economic indicators can have a marked effect on Forex and CFD (contract for difference) prices. Accordingly, many traders keep a sharp eye on the economic calendar, to ensure that they are abreast of any potential volatility bumps that lie in the road ahead.
What Economic Indicators Are There?
Around the world, various governmental and non-governmental agencies report on a regular basis, with certain pieces of economic information. The methods by which these reports are put together can vary considerably. Sometimes, the data is as direct as reporting monthly sales from a particular segment of the economy. Others may not come from hard data, instead being based on opinions recorded within surveys. Still, others may derive their findings from extrapolating existing data.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 week
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
Understanding Economic Indicators
Knowing about which economic indicators impact the Forex market is one thing, but keeping on top of the releases is another. To properly keep yourself up-to-date, you need to plan ahead and have a good quality news feed.
- What Are Economic Indicators
- Leading Economic Indicators
- Consumer and Business Surveys
- Purchasing Manager Indices
- Vehicle Sales
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Nonfarm Payrolls (NFP)
- Unemployment Rate
- Federal Funds Rate
- Consumer Confidence Index/University of Michigan Index of Consumer Sentiment
- Consumer Price Index (CPI)
- Industrial Production Index
- Capacity Utilisation
- Retail Sales
- Durable Goods Orders
- Initial Jobless Claims