As a trader, you will come across many factors that you must consider before entering or exiting the markets. Some of the most important aspects to look for are economic events that can move the markets drastically one way or another.
There are many types of economic events including releases by a governing body, changes in sales or consumption of commodities, and increases in supply and demand. All of these can affect the markets you trade, making it important for you to know how and when these changes are happening.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Exploring Key Economic Events
- What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
- Learn About the Retail Sales Report
- What is the Non-Farm Payroll Report?
- Understanding Consumer Price Index and Producer Price Index
- Understanding U.S. Housing Data
- What is the European Central Bank?
- Understanding the FOMC Report
- Understanding the Oil Data Report
- The Importance of Consumer Confidence Surveys