Fundamental analysis is the process of determining the model price of a futures contract, now and in the future, using factors like micro economic data, macro-economic data, and industry financial conditions. A trader using fundamental analysis to inform their decisions is looking at how supply and demand could move price, now and in the future. The type of information a trader will use to formulate their opinions will differ across products, in this course we’ll look at each class of products and cover some of the variables that could impact price.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 week
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes
- What is Fundamental Analysis?
- Fundamental Analysis vs Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis – Futures Supply and Demand
- Fundamentals and Equity Index Futures
- Fundamentals and Energy Futures
- Fundamentals and Interest Rate Futures
- Fundamentals and FX Futures
- Fundamentals and Agricultural Futures
- Fundamentals and Metals Futures